From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Briony Hudson
Sent: 24 February 2010 12:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SHCG-LIST] FW: Mystery object

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. ---------------
Has anybody got any thoughts on what this was for? The only thing I feel confident about is that it wasn't pharmacy-related!

Many thanks

Briony

Briony Hudson

Keeper of the Museum Collections

Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain

1 Lambeth High Street

London

SE1 7JN

tel: 020 7572 2211

fax: 020 7572 2499

website: www.rpsgb.org/museum<http://www.rpsgb.org/museum>

Please note that I only work on Wednesdays and Thursdays.  I aim to respond to emails on my next available working day.

RPSGB Museum is now on Facebook!
[cid:image001.gif@01CAB575.88D03CF0]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-United-Kingdom/RPSGB-Museum/13271773305?ref=ts>
CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in these documents is confidential and is intended for exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, any of use of these documents is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact me directly by phone.
The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST