From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ellie Swinbank
Sent: 03 February 2010 14:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SHCG-LIST] Collapsible Cases

Hello

I was wondering if anyone has ever sourced any collapsible display cases?  We are looking to buy a couple of cases that can be used for temporary exhibitions but that can be easily dismantled and stored economically when not in use.  So far, the cases we have found only break down into pretty substantial pieces that don't really make them any easier to store than if they were stored whole.  If anyone has ever come across a supplier of robust collapsible cases, I would be most grateful if you could let me know!

Thanks

Ellie

Ellie Swinbank
Assistant Curator
Scottish Mining Museum
Lady Victoria Colliery
Newtongrange
Midlothian
EH22 4QN

Tel: 0131 633 7519
Fax: 0131 654 1618

****Disclaimer****

The information in this message should be regarded as Private and is
intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated.
If you have received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender
notified.
The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily
those of St Albans City and District Council unless explicitly stated.
Please be aware that emails sent to or received from St Albans City and
District Council may be intercepted and read by the council.
Interception will only occur to ensure compliance with council policies or
procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the
purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email system.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LISTThe SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST