Hi Tina,

The reference given by Christian is very useful but not complete (only
the scapula and the humerus).
As previously noticed in Zooarch (2008), the Fiches d'Ostéologie Animale
pour l'Archéologie are not yet available in PDF version but you can
order the paper of Helmer & Rocheteau (for only 3.5 euros) at this
address : [log in to unmask], or at this website :
http://www.librairie-archeologique.com/

Best,

Lionel

Lionel Gourichon
Archéorient (UMR 5133, CNRS)
Maison de l'Orient et de la Méditerranée
7 rue Raulin - 69007 Lyon (France)
Tel: 0033 (0)4 72 71 58 77