If you are not registered on Zoobook, email me and I'll email you a copy directly.

Cheers,
Amanda Burdine

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:56 AM, J. Sanford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Me as well please!

On Feb 3 2010, Hadas Motro wrote:

could I have those pdf too?
Thanks,
Hadas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Haskel Greenfield" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] horse article and weight estimation

Me too?
Haskel

-----Original Message-----
From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of "Christopher M. Götz"
Sent: February-02-10 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,
could I ask for those pdf. copies, too?
Thanks,
Chris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:28:46 +0000
Von: Rene Kysely <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [ZOOARCH] horse article and weight estimation

Dear colleagues,

let me have two requests.

(1)  I am interested in reference data for LSI analysis of horse.
Therefore does
anybody can send to me PDF of this article possibly containing them?

Uerpmann, H.-P. 1990. Die Domestikation des Pferdes im Chalkolithikum
West-
und Mitteleuropas. Madrider Mitteilungen 31, 109-53.

(2)  Can somebody provide to me formula (or reference) for estimation of
body
weight of unimproved (possibly prehistoric) domestic cattle, sheep, goat
and/or pig from withers height (or possibly from bone measurements)?

Thank in advance,
René

--
Jane Sanford
Candidate for the PhD

--
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm. -Colette
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~Anais Nin