> Hi All, I know some of you are on Google Wave 'cos i saw you
> there:-)  It's a little difficult to assess Google Wave at
> the moment and I'd love a chance to try it out properly - I'm
> up for it if everyone else is?

Hehe - I just opened Wave up for the first time in months and discovered
that I've been added to a Wave for OpenLife residents (I assume that I
must have accepted an invitation to join the wave but I don't remember
doing so!) and that there was some discussion going on at first.

However, after the initial flurry of discussion, lasting about ten days,
it went quiet and there has been nothing since November.  Since I know
that the people involved are still discussing projects amongst
themselves (several of the projects have come to fruition already) they
obviously found that Wave was not the best way to go about it.

Penny

SL: PurplePenny Broome
OL: Violet Indigo

Penny Roberts