Hi -

I'm trying to fix the errors on our GStat2 page.  Our SE is warning that
"GlueSACapability has unknown value".

Looking at the output from an ldap query, I can see that a lot of the
GlueSA objects contain the line "GlueSACapability: legacy".  These objects
are all associated with VO entries, eg:

# alice, epgse1.ph.bham.ac.uk, resource, grid
dn: GlueSALocalID=alice,GlueSEUniqueID=epgse1.ph.bham.ac.uk,Mds-Vo-name=resour
  ce,o=grid
GlueSALocalID: alice
GlueSACapability: legacy

Why do these objects contain legacy lines, whereas the ATLAS spacetokens
and pool node entries all contain approved output, eg:

# ATLASLOCALGROUPDISK:replica:online, epgse1.ph.bham.ac.uk, resource, grid
dn: GlueSALocalID=ATLASLOCALGROUPDISK:replica:online,GlueSEUniqueID=epgse1.ph.
  bham.ac.uk,Mds-Vo-name=resource,o=grid
GlueSALocalID: ATLASLOCALGROUPDISK:replica:online
GlueSACapability: InstalledOnlineCapacity=4253
GlueSACapability: InstalledNearlineCapacity=0

Has anyone else had (and solved) this problem?

Cheers,

Chris

--
West 326