Free Articles for October 28 to November 4

FREE articles for February 3 – 9, 2010

Welcome to UTP Journals focus

Every week we will feature articles from several of our journals and offer them free to our Facebook fans. Check back every Wednesday for free access to a new group of articles.

http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals

This week we are pleased to feature:

Modern Drama- from issue 51:1

Jane Harrison and the Savage Dionysus: Archaeological Voyages, Ritual Origins, Anthropology, and the Modern Theatre

“Who's Selling Here?” Sounds Like The Music Man Is Selling and We’re Buying

Physiotherapy Canada- from issue 59:1

L'ajout de la manipulation vertébrale avec impulsion au programme d'études de physiothérapie de niveau d'entrée canadien: pourquoi et comment?

Adding Spinal Thrust Manipulation to Entry-Level Canadian Physical Therapy Curricula: Why and How?

Seminar- from issue 21:2

Wolf Biermanns Lied `Von den Menschen' und Alexander Popes `Essay on Man'

The Metaphysics of the Doppelgänger Motif in Kafka's `Ein Landarzt'

Toronto Journal of Theology

Supplement Issue - How Theological Is Theological Education?

University of Toronto Law Journal- from issue 58:4

An Object Lesson In Speculation: Multiple Views Of The Cathedral In Leaf V. International Galleries

University of Toronto Quarterly- from issue 75:3

What If? Writing The Handmaid's Tale

The Joyless Republic of Gilead: Reflections of a Political Scientist on the Operatic Production of Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale

Don't forget to check back at http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals on February 10 for a new list of free articles!

posted by T Hawkins, UTP Journals