Von: Grefkes, Dr. Christian [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010 14:29
An: Eickhoff, Simon; [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [SPM] Strange behaviour of model evidence

Dear Simon!

We encountered a similar problem some weeks ago when comparing 10 DCMs with different connectivity patterns. After extensive testing we found out that this strange result was caused by the inclusion of one particular model. When we removed this model from our sample of DCMs, we got reasonable results. Interstingly, this problem only occured for a random-effects approach but not for a fixed-effects analysis. But I still don't have an explanation for this...

Best wishes,

Christian

Dr. med. Christian Grefkes

Klinik und Poliklinik für Neurologie
Universität zu Köln
Kerpener Straße 62, 50924 Köln
phone: +49-221-4726-310
fax: +49-221-478-7005
http://cms.uk-koeln.de/neurologie/content/mitarbeiter/index_ger.html

Max Planck Institute for Neurological Research
Research Group Leader
Neuromodulation & Neurorehabilitation
Gleueler Str. 50, 50931 Köln
phone: +49-221-4726-310
fax: +49-221-4726-298
http://www.nf.mpg.de/index.php?id=255

"Eickhoff, Simon" <[log in to unmask]> hat am 4. Februar 2010 um 14:05 geschrieben: