From: John Ashburner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Composition of two Dartel's flow fiels
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, February 12, 2010, 11:29 AM

Two deformation fields from Dartel can be composed, which allows the
image of one subject to be warped to match the image of another.  The
"Using DARTEL" chapter of the manual gives an example.

The flow fields themselves are not be composed - only the deformations
that are generated from them.  With a slightly different formulation of
the registration, it may be possible to appropriately combine initial
velocity fields using the Baker–Campbell–Hausdorff formula.  I could be
wrong here though.

Best regards,
-John

--
John Ashburner <[log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>