Dear SPMERS,
Could you help me with the following questions. I have inquired them twice in
this forum but got no response at all. This is the 3rd time; wish to get some
response this time.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you very much!
James

I need to do regression analysis (the independent variables in the regression
are independent variables in the experiment design). I heard that it should use
the "parametric modulations", as highlighted in the attached picture, right?
(pls check the highlight in the attached picture, thanks!)

After implementing the parametric analysis, there will be no contrast in the
contrast window. how to define the contrast (pls very specially)? in the define
contrast window, there are t-test and F-test and we have to choose one -
which one to choose and what to do after that?

could you also tell me which file(s) on internet (preferably on
www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm) or which book(s) do address exactly these
questions (I cannot find it in SPM8 manual.)