Hello SPMers,

I have just started to look into preprocessing and analyzing my EEG data with
SPM8. But I ran into a problem in the first step. I use Neuroscan SynAmp2 64
channel EEG acquisition system. When I try to convert the .CNT file into SPM,
it reads the file with twice as many time points, but the number of event
markers seems to be OK, but now ISI looks like 5sec, while originally my ISI is
2sec. The EEG output also seems to be convoluted as well. After searching on
the mailing I found out that changing S.inputformat = []; to S.inputformat =
'ns_cnt32'; in spm_eeg_convert.m will probably solve the problem.

It sort of did, the EEG output looked more EEG like (however, I don't know of a
way to check if it indeed was converted correctly, does anyone?), and the file
duration (start to finish) also seems to be fine, but now I see only about half
as many event markers as there are in the original file and the ISI still seems to
be 5sec.

I don't know exactly what is going on, and what am I doing wrong here. Any
help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
-Muhammad