Dear SPM users,

I hope you could help me with that problem.

Based on chapter 40 of the SPM8 manual, I used modules of the batch interface to process the data of a run.

Instead of entering the conditions manually, I made a .mat file containing the names, onsets and durations of each conditions (cf. multiple conditions).

When I run the batch, all is going well until it reaches the model specification. At this point, instead of automatically use the data in the .mat files, SPM ask to enter manually the vectors for onsets and durations for each conditions.

In attachment, the .m file generating the .mat file used (some conditions have no onsets and no durations)  and a screenshot of the windows when SPM asks to enter the onset vectors.

You're help would be really appreciated. If you need more informations, I'll be happy to provide it.