Dear colleagues,

I attach some draft notes from our meeting in the RAS Lecture Theatre
last Thursday (11th). If you have any comments, corrections or
additions, please let me know.

I have put PDF copies of most of the presentations on-line, please see
and download from the following address
http://tinyurl.com/ydquope

I've set up a distribution list for emails about this space weather
activity and used it for this email. The list uses the academic
community mailing list service and has home page on
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/space-weather
I believe I've added everyone who attended or expressed interest in the
meeting, plus some their principal colleagues. I hope you are happy with
this approach - I though it useful to get the ball rolling. If you don't
want to be on the list, please let me know and I will remove your entry.
Conversely, if you know anyone who wants to join the list, please ask
them to email me - or to add themselves via the web site above.

You want to mail to the list, please send email to
[log in to unmask] I have set the list to be moderated, so
(fingers crossed) it should be safe from spam.

Best wishes,
Mike