From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Subject: Help please!
To: [log in to unmask]

The previous owners of our house in Bourne End, Bucks left a framed 'saying' ;

'Beneath your roof at "Thornbie",
Oh long,long may the record run,
And you enjoy until it ends,
The Four Best Gifts beneath the sun,
Love, Peace and Health and Honest Friends.

- Rudyard Kipling-

I wondered if anywhere in his diaries he did, indeed, visit our house on the river Thames near Maidenhead which was built in 1898?

Best wishes,
Amanda Ross