Scholars:

Throughout the world governments, systems are falling, breaking down. We now
find ourselves with high unemployment, rising federal deficit, closed
business, uninsured citizens, reduced wages, a large temporary work force,
corporate downturns, hypercompetitive environments, business closings,
devastating global financial and economic crises, and natural disasters.
These are just some of the factors that threaten the survival of individuals
and organizations in highly volatile and complex environments.

The Association of Management conference organizers, in identifying the
theme: new management, education, leadership and technology paradigms for a
conflicting world, seek scholars and practitioners to bring forth their
ideas, perspectives and/or approaches for the July 28-31, 2010, Las Vegas,
Nevada USA AoM/IAoM Conference.

Please visit us at www.aom-iaom.org for full "call" details,
faculty/doctoral student special programs, and submission process.

Seeking your interest and expertise, I remain,

Cordially,

Willem A. Hamel, Ph.D.
I/O Psychologist, CEO
Association of Management/International
Association of Management (AoM/IAoM)
920 Battlefield Boulevard South, Suite 100
Chesapeake, Virginia 23322 USA
Tel: 757-482-2273
www.aom-iaom.org