Trevor,
Paul is right - MAXQDA10 will be released in March - some  highlights among douzens of new features will be:
Dealing with audio- und video files, codings pictures, bringing in and analyszing pdf files right within MAXQDA.

Although - if you really want to do video analysis, I would recommend to look at a professional tool for video analysis like Transana.

You are very welcome to contact me directly for further questions or check out our website for more information.

Best regards
Anne

Anne Kuckartz - Geschäftsführerin / Chief Executive Officer

VERBI   Software - Consult - Sozialforschung GmbH
Register: HRB 78781, AG Berlin Charlottenburg, Germany
USt-Id: DE 813142743
Geschäftsführerin / CEO: Anne Kuckartz M.A.

Software Center 3
35037 Marburg
Germany

Tel:  +49(0)6421-34 007 30
Fax: +49(0)6421-34 007 27
Email: [log in to unmask]  / [log in to unmask]
Web:  www.maxqda.com  /  www.maxqda.de

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. All transactions for the
purchase of VERBI products are subject to our general terms and conditions of sale,
published at: www.maxqda.com/index.php/terms

-------------
Paul Dempster schrieb:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
The new maxqda is out shortly and it looks like it will have improved functionality

Paul gD

Dr Paul G Dempster
Research Fellow
Centre for Health and Social Care