Hi everyone,

Firstly, we have now chosen the people who are taking part in I'm a Scientist, Get me out of Here! this March. You can see a list of the lucky scientists and schools here http://imascientist.org.uk/

Secondly, we want to appoint an evaluator to evaluate the project. Rather than clutter up all your inboxes the evaluation brief with all details is online here http://imascientist.org.uk/evaluation-brief/

In summary, the evaluation should take place over the next 18 months, with the bulk of the work this year. It will include formative and summative evaluation and longditudinal study of the participants on the pilot event to evaluate long term impact.

The budget is £13,000 (inc VAT) although this does not include work done in-house by the project team. The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday 12th March.

Please contact me off list if you would like to discuss this further.

Best wishes,

Sophia
--
Sophia Collins
Producer

Gallomanor Communications Ltd | www.gallomanor.com
01225 869413
31 Silver Street
Bradford on Avon
BA15 1JX

Registered in England & Wales, No. 03980700.
Registered Address: Duckmead Cottage, Farleigh Wick, Bradford-on-Avon, BA15 2PU
********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk