-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kaplish, Lalita
Sent: 23 February 2010 11:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Leaving psci-com and inbox overload

Hello,

I am in the process of investigating this (because many people have
successfully left the list using the 'leave' command), and was intending
to wait until I had a defintive answer before responding.

Incidientally, I've been responding to operational requests directly
off-list so as not to clog up everyone else's emails, but since this is
not apparent to the list, the more helpful amongst you are also
responding directly to the list, so maybe it's conter-productive. Would
you prefer that I respond on list so you can see something has been
done?

Lalita Kaplish
psci-com adminstrator

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security
- www.websense.com

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

2. To resume email from the list, send an email to [log in to unmask]
with the message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

3. To leave psci-com, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
message:

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list
archive, can be found at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and
science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk

6. To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]