Thanks.  Anticipating formatting difficulties, I almost refrained from attempting the
mesostic.  But after surprising myself by writing a diastic while walking for exercise, I sat
down and quickly realized that the "spine" (vertically spelling the title) might be retained
visually despite transmissions if I chose a position close to the left margin.  The
relationship between the two seven-line units could be serial rather than stanzas of a
sonnet.

Barry