Even chic'er than Bel Air and the Getty.  But I don't like hot tubs, they
give me hives, and I don't drink, it gives me gas.

Though a dinner would be great.  You won't mind my bringing my 6 yr old
grandtwinboys along; they're not as messy
at restaurants as they used to be at Kookooroo or Santa Monica Beach.  Oh,
and their parents just asked if you'd
be treating them to dinner, too----though strictly speaking it's gramma's
babysitting weekend.

Best,