ah but process is all, so pronouns don't apply.  That's slightly whimsical,
but could one say that post-modern simply means contemporary industrial
systems as applied to arts. No need for imagination there, for all the
rhetoric of innovation (in social reality, innovative tends to mean ways to
cut costs and services, while maintaining income for owners and managers).

--
David Bircumshaw
"A window./Big enough to hold screams/