--- On Wed, 3/2/10, Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Joe Norris's Playbuilding as Qualitative Research
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 3 February, 2010, 17:08

Apologies for cross-posting, please forward if appropriate:

We're pleased to announce the arrival of Joe Norris's book Playbuilding as Qualitative Research in Jan Morse's Developing Qualitative Inquiry series. Joe's book describes how to use playbuilding as a qualitative technique, where actors, writers and audience create a shared drama and use it to explore social issues and enact social justice. Should be of great interest to those working in performative spaces of qualitative inquiry. Joe is founder of Mirror Theatre, where this technique was used for many years.  Much more in the way of information on our website, where it can be ordered at a 15% discount (through our US distributor only).

http://www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=278

Hope you like it. Would welcome feedback on
the book.
best
mitch

Mitch Allen

Publisher

Left Coast Press, Inc.

1630 N. Main Street, #400

Walnut Creek, California 94596

925.935.3380 phone 925.935.2916 fax

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

www.LCoastPress.com

We are now distributed by Chicago Distribution Center

of University of Chicago Press.

Become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!

To leave this discussion group, send this message to
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]: signoff QUALRS-L
Direct requests for assistance to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]