Hello Diane

We make contact with individuals as soon as we have passed them as fit to work and bring them in to check their vaccination details and carry out blood tests and immunize where there are gaps. Nearly all staff end up starting with us, so it is rarely a waste of time. I believe it is Department of Health guidelines to vaccinate where possible before  commencement of employment, or am I confused?!

Best wishes

Annie