Hi
I am looking at warm up exercises before work and their efficacy in reducing musculoskeletal injury in physically demanding roles. I am going to look at sports research but obviously there wont be much about 6-12 hour stints including the effects of a lunch break!

Anecdotally warm up exercise is something that eastern countries are more open to than western however as always the research seems sketchy...Im struggling with search terms too!

Does anyone do this in their companies? How was it justified/sold to the company? Has it worked? Anyone know of any work based research into it?

Also- type of exercises done (stretches/cardiovascular)...will star jumps cause increase in OH referrals due to twisted ankles?!?

Not much showing on HSE site!

In anticipation (as always)

Jacqui