Hi all

Just to let you know I'm looking for OHA's in the following areas:

Kent/South London                        Part/Full Time, Agency and/or
Permanent                           Qualified or Experienced in OH

North London/Essex                      Part/Full Time, Agency and/or
Permanent                           Qualified or Experienced in OH

Sheffield                                              Permanent
Minimum of OH Diploma

Yorkshire - Peri                                 Part/Full Time,
Permanent
Qualified or Experienced in OH

Cambridgeshire                                Part/Full Time, Agency or
Permanent                                     Qualified in OH

If you are interested please give me a call for further details: 01925
236293 or [log in to unmask]

Tina Parsons

Recruitment Manager

(    Direct Dial    01925 236293

(    Office            0845 643 6543

(    Mobile          07908 584574

2       Fax                01925 236299

+     E-mail           [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

PAM Healthcare - People Asset Management Ltd - The People Management
Business.

Occupational Health Recruitment.

This e-mail and its contents, together with any attachments, are
confidential and maybe privileged to the sender and the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient any unauthorised
storage, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of this
e-mail or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If
you receive this e-mail in error please advise us by telephone on 0845
643 6543

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION