hi all

Marc, as you know, you can count me in. You can count me in on
anything you guys get up to, and this project sounds especially up
CRUMB's alley.

As for Will's blog post, I have posted a comment there, and suggested
that for his first (remedial) lesson in net art history he could
reassemble the material the BBC commissioned and hosted about 'art
for networks' which Simon Pope initiated. :-)

sarah