Dear Listmembers,

This message was forwarded to me from the Cantus planus list by Dr Frank
Lawrence of University College Dublin. Among many other things, Dr Boyce was
an authority on the history of the medieval Carmelite liturgy and I'm sure
many of you were familiar with his work.

Colmán Ó Clabaigh OSB

Dear colleagues,

With great sadness, I forward this message from the Campus Ministry of
Fordham University.

Barbara Haggh-Huglo

We regret to inform you of the death of Father James Boyce, O.Carm.,
Professor of Music in the Department of Art History and Music.  He passed
away on Sunday, February 21, 2010.

Arrangements are as follows:

The Wake and Mass of Christian Burial are all taking place at:

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church
10 County Road
Tenafly, NJ  07670
(201) 568-0545

Wake:

         Thursday, February 25, 2010
         7:00 pm -9:00 pm

         Friday, February 26, 2010
         2:00 pm -4:00 pm
         7:00 pm -9:00 pm

Mass of Christian Burial:

         Saturday, February 27, 2010
         10:00 am

Only print this email if you really have to. Thank you.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]