Hi, and many thanks to those who've responded to this post both here on the
list and privately - much appreciated.

Unfortunately, it seems I was too eager in my request for advice as funding
for this project has not been approved this time around.

But I now have good pointers for a future project when public money is less
tight,

Richard.