Dear All,

It seems no time at all since we met back in November, but it's
already time for our next meeting!  I have booked a table  at Cosmo
(Chinese buffet restaurant) in the centre of Coventry for 1pm Saturday
13th March.  The lunchtime menu costs just £6.99 per head and there is
easy parking in the Belgrade multi-storey car park just opposite.
Further
details on www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk.  Please let me know if you
have any queries.  It may be possible to meet people arriving on public
transport - let me know your arrival time and I'll see what I can do.

A warm welcome to anyone who lives roughly in the Midlands area and
would like to join us.  This meeting will be very
informal - an opportunity to celebrate the Chinese New Year together
(a little late, I know), to catch up on each others news and enjoy a
brief pause amidst all the busy-ness of teaching and learning.

If you are able to join us, please let me know by Friday this week
(5th March) so I can confirm numbers and pay the deposit

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Helen Lewis