Dear all,

Can anyone help me please: if there are two oral exams for the new GCSE exam (from 2011), one in year 10 and one at the end of year 11, please?

Many thanks!
--
L Man
Mathematics

Abingdon School: A company limited by guarantee Registered in England and Wales Company No. 3625063.

Registered Office: Stratton House Bath Street Abingdon OX14 3LA Registered Charity No. 1071298.

All information in this message and attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.

Only intended recipients are authorised to use it.

E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure or error free and the sender does not accept liability for such errors or omissions.

The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication that violates our e-mail policy.