-----"lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Gareth Osler <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 23/02/2010 08:48PM
Subject: Blog for work with vulnerable groups (repost)

The original post on this subject did not display in my browser.  Following a
backchannelled email conversation with the original poster here is the link
again for anyone else who may have had the same problem:

http://www.libraryvulnerablegroups.blogspot.com

Gareth Osler
Library Web
http://libraryweb.info

This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and
intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, copy or disseminate the information or take any action in
reliance on it and it would be appreciated if you would also notify
the sender by reply email and then delete this email immediately.
All messages passing out of this gateway are checked for
viruses but Dundee City Council strongly recommends that you
check for viruses using your own virus scanner as the Council
will not take responsibility for any damage caused as a result of
virus infection.