Apologies missed this one off my summary!

We do have tutors on our database at http://www.solihull.gov.uk/wwwlocalinfo/v4TutorSearch.asp

As you will see we have a disclaimer which was checked with our child protection team, but in practice we have found many tutors have their own CRB checks done and advertise this

We withdrew the tutors list for a couple of years before putting this on to check our position

We don’t put posters up for private tutors as a matter of policy so the disclaimer will appear whenever a search is done.

Fiona

Help us get more police for Croydon. Register your support at www.croydon.gov.uk/morepolice
Looking to get fit for 2010? Pop into the Healthy Living Hub at the Central Library.

Please use this web site address to view the Council's E-Mail disclaimer -
www.croydon.gov.uk/disclaimer/email.htm