Dear all,
Please can anyone help with a reference check for conference proceedings in
a supplement to Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and
Venerology.

We're missing the September 2008 supplement which contains conference
proceedings for the 17th Congress of European Academy of Dermatology and
Venerology.

I need the reference details for 3 abstracts:

Hafiji J, Batchelor JM, Ha T, Todd P, Flanagan N. "Audit of the management of
basal cell....."

Hafiji J, Batchelor JM, Bhogal B, Tytina E, Burrows NP. "Bullous pemphigiod in
infancy developing...."

Batchelor JM, Hafiji J, Todd P. "Colophony allergy: sealed with a kiss"

Any help is very gratefully received.

best wishes,
Isla

Isla Kuhn