Dear All

I have a vacancy for an immediate one year contract for Knowledge / Records Manager at Training Agency based in Central Manchester

This role is a 12 month fixed-term contract

Salary is £31,699 p.a. plus benefits. They are looking to fill this post as a matter of urgency as the current job holder leaves at the end of February 2010 and they are hoping for some handover, if possible. They said it would be ideal if potential candidates are immediately available.

They intend to hold an interview/assessment day very quickly and that will consist of an interview for about an hour, multiple choice verbal and numerical tests followed by an ‘in-tray’ exercise.

Please let me know if you are interested and, if so, would you please comment briefly on what you feel is most suitable in your work experience to the job requirements

Regards

Patrice

Patrice Clarke

Glen Search Recruitment