****Apologies for cross-posting***

*
*Tweeting while we work
Making the most of micro-blogging*

Everyone is talking about Twitter these days. Celebrities, politicians and
the average person on the street are all posting tweets to keep their
followers up to date on what they are doing, but is it also useful as a
business information tool? What value can it provide to businesses and to
you, as an information professional?

We have three experts in the field of social media who will be sharing their
views on how we can successfully use Twitter at work:

   - *Julie Hall, *the founder of Women Unlimited and owner of Springmedia
   - *Judith Lewis, *Director of Seshet Consulting and regular blogger on
   SEO Chicks
   - *Dr Hazel Hall, *Director of the Centre for Social Informatics with
   research expertise in online information sharing
   - *Bob De Laney*, from our sponsor Lexis Nexis, will chair the evening.

*Where: Balls Brothers at Minster Pavement, Minster Court, Mincing Lane EC3R
7PP*

*When: **Tuesday 16th March, 6pm Registration 6:30pm Start*

Followed by a networking opportunity over drinks and canapés.

*Tickets:* SLA Members – free; Non-Members £10.00 (cash or cheques please,
paid on the door).

Register here: *http://bit.ly/cuBdji*

* *

 The evening has been made possible thanks to our generous sponsor

www.lexisnexis.co.uk/nexis