From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rachel Posaner
Sent: 12 January 2010 10:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Part time job opportuntiy at the Nuffield Trust

Hi,

The Nuffield Trust are looking to recruit  a Library Intern for a period of two - three months commencing Spring 2010 or possibly over the summer vacation.  We are looking for someone to catalogue our existing library of books and to organise our on-line collection of research papers.  The remuneration for this placement will be £19,500 per annum pro-rata and the work could be undertaken on a flexible hours basis.

If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV with a covering letter  to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

To find out more about what we do, please visit our web-site www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk <http://www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk>

With many thanks,

Deborah Graves

Assistant to Elizabeth Bishop

Head of Finance and Administration

DDI: 020 7462 0530

The Nuffield Trust

59 New Cavendish Street

London W1G 7LP

Tel: 020 7631 8450

Fax: 020 7631 8451

Please visit www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk <blocked::http://www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk/>   for our latest publications or click here <blocked::http://www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk/Newsletter/login.aspx>  to sign up to regular email updates.

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to applicants for, or recipients of, grants from the Trust, this email is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the Trust's standard Grant Confirmation letter.