Sarah, This is certainly something we do take into account. We have had
an example just this week where we are cancelling because of
unsatisfactory access provisions (after consultation with the relevant
academics). Our users are on the whole very unwilling to tolerate access
procedures outside the norm, and publishers should be aware that awkward
access is a major disincentive.

Best wishes,
Tony

Tony Kidd
Assistant Director, Information & Financial Resources
Direct line: +44 (0)141 330 6778
Fax: +44 (0)141 330 8244
Email: [log in to unmask]

Library