Dear Charter candidates,

I'm pulling together the last strands of portfolio - and a few questions
crop up:

*	Do you put the required forms (signed mentor agreement,
submission form) in the BOUND copies of portfolio or just separately?
*	Has anyone put any sort of design on the front of their
submission - the example copies are simply cover sheets - do you think
colour/design/photographs are not advised? I had wanted to put a picture
of an author visit on the front - but examples don't seem to have
photos.

Many thanks - such a huge amount of work! How are other people faring?

Regards

Lucie

Lucie Payne

The Lady Eleanor Holles School