I am conducting research into the effectiveness of the Information skills training being offered at Pennine Acute NHS Trust Library service.  This research will contribute towards an academic study which I am undertaking with Bolton University.  None of the information will be published.

I am looking to see how many libraries across the network offer information skills training; is it one to one or classroom based?  Have you previously evaluation the training content and delivery? Do you have a policy on mediation searches being completed for students and clinical staff?

I would appreciate any information you feel you can offer, all information will only be used for the purpose of the study and will remain confidential.

Lorraine Webb

Library Assistant

Education Centre Library

Rochdale Infirmary

Tel:  01706  517058

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient/s. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in the email is strictly prohibited.

All information received will be anonymous and only used for the purpose of which is stateted, all information will be confidential and not passed onto any other source.  The information is for research purposes only, and will be used to contribute to a work base project being prepared for a Diploma course.