LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jean-Michel Barbet
said:
> It is true that on the CE the file /opt/edg/var/info/ops/ops.list
> contains the tags whitespace separated on one line but I am
> wondering where the error is.

This is a known bug/problem, e.g. see:

https://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=52878

Basically it's due to a combination of "features" in different pieces of
software.

> a) Is it forbidden to have several values on one line in the ops.list
>     file ?

I think that is the decision now, although it was allowed in the past.

> c) is the test on gstat2 wrong ?

No, it has been added precisely to catch this problem.

> And to finish with : what is the current and planned use of this
> information published with
> GlueHostApplicationSoftwareRunTimeEnvironment

I don't understand the question - the use of the RTE tags hasn't
changed.

Stephen