Somhegyi Bence wrote:

Who writes these yaim scripts? I'm serious, at every glite update,
something goes wrong because of the poorly written configuration scripts.

This is one of the reason I don't run yaim on my CEs. I gave it another go, re-run yaim for the first time in a year time and things got messed up again. :'(
Shouldn't we learn any lessons from every update?

Bitten by this as well on lcg-ce01.hep.ucl.ac.uk. We are still at the point that it is nearly foolish to upgrade the middleware. Certainly not a great state of affairs.

cheers,
Gianfranco

--
Dr. Gianfranco Sciacca Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 3044
Dept of Physics and Astronomy Internal: 33044