From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geoff Schrecker
Sent: 03 February 2010 09:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Confidentiality

On 2 February 2010 00:49, Trefor Roscoe <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> I gave an anagram of my post code to the eye screening service so I
> would know where the data went. It would seem that the Universities of

> Oxford, Southampton and one of the London Schools got their data from
> this data base.

Have you challenged these institutions on where they obtained your
information? Will have to get out the consent forms and see what the
patients sign away!

Cheers Geoff

--
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments unless by prior
arrangement.

This email and each of any attachments transmitted with it is confidential, is the property of Forest Laboratories UK Ltd ("Forest"), and is intended for the addressee or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail from your system.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden and may be illegal.
Whilst Forest takes reasonable precautions to ensure that this email and any attachment have been checked for viruses, including the use of antivirus software, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from  this e-mail or any attachment.
Forest may monitor and record (including name and address details) email messages sent to and from this address for the purpose of maintaining system quality and detecting unauthorised use. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Forest.
Forest Laboratories UK Ltd. Riverbridge House, Anchor Boulevard, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, Kent, England. Tel: +44(0) 1322 421800 Company Registration No 532832