Why didn't they ask your aunt?

And if your aunt has had an abiding power of attorney activated, and is
deemed legally incapable of giving informed consent, does the ability to
consent to necessary treatments (among other things) extend to giving
consent for the person subject to the order to be involved in a trial?

  If you hold an abiding power of attorney for your aunt, then that must
be on record somewhere: I agree there is a question as to how you were
identified: if you don't hold power of attorney, why ask you?

Are you planning to ask how they came to have the information they
appear to have?

Mary

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Jeff Green <[log in to unmask]>
writes

--
Mary Hawking