From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Hassall, Karen
Sent: 16 February 2010 12:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: illustrator

Hello

We've written a story to go with an Early Years session we offer, and would like it professionally illustrated (as opposed to clip art pictures!)  Can anyone recommend a children's illustrator who could provide the pictures for our story, and drawings for any other educational resources we think might benefit from being illustrated?

Looking forward to your replies
Karen

Karen Hassall
Learning Officer (Formal)
Museums Luton
Wardown Park Museum
Old Bedford Road
Luton
LU2 7HA

01582 546752
www.museumsluton.com

IMPORTANT: Luton Cultural Services Trust routinely monitors the content of e-mail sent
and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.

E-mails that contain encrypted material, program files, are obscene, inflammatory,
criminal, offensive, in breach of copyright or contain a virus or threat to Trusts`s
computer systems may be intercepted and/or deleted.

Internet communications are not secure.
The Trust is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent.

This message is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or
distribution may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
Luton Cultural Services Trust HQ,
Luton Central Library,
St George's Street,
Luton, LU1 2NG,
tel: 01582 547470
or by using the reply option to this e-mail.
Then delete this message from your system.