Hi

In your case simply run melodic from the command line. Assuming that all single subject data has been pre-processed (smoothing/filtering/motion correction) and then transferred into a common space you simply

(i) create a ascii text file listing all the input file, e.g.
ls ./my_study/my_subject*/fmri/data.nii.gz > all_files.txt

(ii) create your own group mask

(iii) call melodic with

melodic -i all_files.txt -o whereever_you_want_the_output -m mask -a concat [other options]

hth
Christian