Hi - flm_gls can output the whitened data with the -output_pwdata flag - you would want to apply this to the filtered_func_data created by FEAT.
Cheers.

On 11 Feb 2010, at 19:40, Yiou Li wrote:

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is a handy command in fsl to perform temporal
whitening on fMRI data (to remove the temporal autocorrelation)? It
seems FEAT should have such feature but I can't find it explicitly
either from the FEAT GUI menu or FEAT command help.

Comment is really appreciated!

Leo

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve