Hello everyone,

Hope you are all fine. I'm a Colombian philosopher looking for as much information as I can get about master grants or scholarships in film studies or philosophy of film around the world. My degree's tittle's research is: “From the ontology of the cine-image to the ethics of the close up".

I'll appreciate any information or contact you could facilitate me.

Thanks in advance!

Alejandra Meneses R.
Rosario University
Bogota, Colombia

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **