The department invigilate, exams schedule.

Nina Dodd

Examinations Officer

Wirral Metropolitan College

Sent: 10 February 2010 12:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing [Scanned][Spam score:8%]

Hi Stella,

We leave it to the department.

Regards,

Graham Buss

Examinations Manager

East Berkshire College

01753 443841

Sent: 10 February 2010 12:32
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi

Just to have an idea of how other centres operate this qualification, please can you let me know how many centres leave the delivery of the tests with the Hair and Beauty dept, and how many timetable and rinvigilate via the exams dept.

thanks

Stella Daly Examinations Officer | Sparsholt College Hampshire (incorporating Andover College Campus)
Sparsholt | Winchester | Hampshire | SO21 2NF
Direct line: 01264 360026 | Andover College direct line: 01264 360000)
Fax: 01264 360010