Dear members,

The next meeting of the JISC Learning and Teaching Practice Experts Group
will be taking place on Wednesday 17th March from 10:30 – 16:00 at Maple
House <http://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/maple-house> , Birmingham. Thank
you to all those members who have already registered for the next week’s
meeting or who have sent their apologies.

An updated agenda for the meeting is now attached and also available from
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearningpedagogy/elearningexperts
/march10.aspx  together with the online booking form. Please note that
registration for this meeting closes on the 3rd March.

We will be using the twitter tag of #jiscexperts10 for those members who
would like to contribute to the discussions via Twitter or for those who
can’t attend but would like to follow the discussions.

JISC will cover the travel and subsistence expenses of members attending
meetings, up to the value of £150 on receipt of a completed expenses claim
form  <http://www.bristol.ac.uk/finance/forms/expclaim.xls> and original
receipts. Expenses claim forms should be returned to Alicja Shah
<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/contactus/staff/alicjashah.aspx>

Please note the dates for our 2010 meetings are below:

Tuesday 13th July 2010, Bristol

Wed 20th October 2010, Birmingham

We look forward to welcoming you to this meeting and to some stimulating
discussion.

Best regards,

Sarah

Programme Manager: JISC e-Learning Programme
JISC Innovation Group
3rd Floor, Beacon House
Queen's Road
Bristol
BS8 1QU
Mobile: 077 477 67944
Email.  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
 <http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning_pedagogy.aspx>
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning_pedagogy.aspx

Presentations and recordings from Innovating e-Learning 2009 now available
from www.jisc.ac.uk/elpconference09