Dear Colleagues,

Could I tentatively recommend that whenever one of us posts to the list, the post is identified with a signature at the end, ideally also indicating where the person teaches. While many of us have e-mail addresses that identify us, this is not always the case. I would normally like to know who I.A.2007 is and where s/he works before I engage in conversation with that person on authentic samples.

John Harbord
Director, Center for Academic Writing
Central European University
Budapest

>>> "I.A 2007" <[log in to unmask]> 2/2/10 11:40 >>>
Hello,
I need such a book with many authentic samples. I would like to know about
that if you find any suitable book please.Thanks.